Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NETC2008 Conference

I am spending some time in North Carolina at the NETC (National Extension Technology Conference) 2008 meeting. It is an annual conference where Information techniology people from the land grant universities across the US gather to share info, network with peers, etc.
I presented a session on what we use for remote access into computers at offices rather than driving as much. I discussed and demonstrated UltraVNC and it's add-on piece SingleClick as well as a demo on CrossLoop. You can see my CrossLoop badge on my home page.
So far the Conference is going good. There are tours tonight and then we go to the Museum of History for supper and browsing through it. Sounds interesting.

1 comment:

Mrinal Desai said...

Fantastic Dave - cant wait to hear more details!